- This event has passed.
Science of Bubbles with Fun Scientists
Tue October 20, 2020 @ 17:00 – 18:00| Free
Book now for the fourth of our online family science shows with the Fun Scientists, all about the science of bubbles.
But don’t just watch, get involved at home! See if you can find the items below and have them ready at the start of the show:
- washing-up liquid
- glycerine (you might already have this for baking – if not you can find it in your local pharmacy and in home baking section at the supermarket)
- string (cotton if possible)
- 3 or 4 plastic straws (unfortunately paper straws won’t work for this demo)
- 2x bamboo skewers (or two similar-sized sticks – you could use pencils)
- washer or hex nut (or something similar)
- sock (not a smelly one please!)
- rubber band
- small empty plastic water/fizzy pop bottle
All of our Fun Scientists shows are free and aimed at families with children aged 4-12 years, watching with an adult. You only need to book one space per family. The first show is limited to 50 families but this may be increased for future shows.
Please note the show will be recorded and all viewers will be muted. You will be able to ask the Fun Scientists questions via the chat box throughout the show.
Booking opens 14th October at 12pm
These shows are brought to you by Fun Scientist
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 842 0500 2592