- This event has passed.
Kitchen Chemistry with Fun Scientists
October 19 @ 17:00 – 18:00| Free
- 2x plates with a raised edge, or shallow bowls
- 150-300ml milk (full fat works best)
- black pepper
- 20ml vinegar
- baking soda/bicarbonate of soda (baking powder will also work)
- washing-up liquid
- food colouring – at least 2 colours
- 2x cotton buds (or you can use your finger!)
- a couple of 1p or 2p coins, the dirtier the better!
Please only book one space per family – the event is aimed at children 4-12 years old, supported by an adult. The first show is limited to 50 families, but this may be increased for future shows. See below for the zoom link to today’s show.
Please note the show will be recorded and all viewers will be muted. You will be able to ask the Fun Scientists questions via the chat box throughout the show.
Booking opens 14th October at 12pm
These shows are brought to you by Fun Scientist
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 876 2724 5572